Nosana joins the Raydium Fusion Pools!
Our $NOS Rewards Pool opened on Raydium Wednesday, February 2th,12:00 UTC. This means users can provide liquidity to the trading pair, in return for incentives.
What is a Fusion or Rewards Pool?
Fusion pools are similar to RAY-incentivized farming pools, however, the main difference is that Fusion pools allow liquidity providers to receive tokens from projects they sponsor (in our instance, NOS) as incentives in addition to the trading fees given to the pool. Are you ready to expand your $NOS stack? Let’s get started!
Nosana’s Fusion (Rewards) Pool: 400.000 $NOS
for a 4-month period
How to Stake in the NOS-USDC Fusion Pool?
- Go to https://raydium.io/farms/, select the Fusion tab and search for NOS token. Please make sure your wallet is already connected.
- Click the NOS-USDC Pair to open its drop-down section, then click on the pair link to add liquidity. Raydium provides a detailed guide to help you understand how to add liquidity. Once you have completed the steps to add liquidity, return to the Fusion section and find the pair again.
- Once you have added liquidity and have Liquidity Pool (LP tokens) in your wallet, click ‘Stake LP’ in the NOS-USDC drop-down section to start farming. If you are stuck, you can always reference this guide.
- Enter the amount you wish to stake or select ‘MAX’ to stake all LP tokens. Then click ‘Confirm’.
- Make sure you approve the transaction in your wallet, you will need some Solana tokens in your wallet for any fees.
After the transaction is confirmed, you should be staked and now earning NOS on Raydium’s Fusion Farm by providing liquidity to the pool!
Please be aware of Impermanent Loss and what that means.
Pro tip: Read Binance’s explanation of Impermanent Loss before taking part in the NOS Rewards Pool on Raydium.
That’s it. You should be able to receive $NOS Rewards from Raydium’s Fusion Rewards Pool if you follow the steps in this article.
Who’s in the pool?
Let us know if you’ve made a splash in the liquidity pool in the comments section below. Join our Discord server to stay up to speed on our latest developments and news updates.