Our $NOS Farm opens on Raydium Thursday, November 16th, at 17:00 UTC. This means users can provide liquidity to the trading pair in return for incentives.
What is a $NOS Rewards Farm on Raydium?
Farms allow liquidity providers to earn tokens for providing liquidity in addition to trading fees. Are you ready to expand your $NOS stack? Let’s get started!
Nosana’s Rewards Farm:
50,000 $NOS for a 50-day period
How to Stake in the NOS-USDC Ecosystem Pool?
- Go to https://raydium.io/farms/?tab=Ecosystem&farmid=13dsYRhzpfKiH1mi6UXsJZzKiRwm4ad1SxYBezMLAGqd and connect your wallet.
- Click the NOS-USDC Pair to open its drop-down section, then click on the pair link to add liquidity (highlighted in green below). Raydium provides a detailed guide to help you understand how to add liquidity. Once you have completed the steps to add liquidity, return to the Ecosystem section and find the pair again.
- Once you have added liquidity and have Liquidity Pool (LP tokens) in your wallet, click ‘Stake LP’ in the NOS-USDC drop-down section to start farming. If you are stuck, you can reference this guide, which explains adding liquidity and obtaining LP tokens.
- Enter the amount you wish to stake or select ‘MAX’ to stake all LP tokens. Then click ‘Confirm
- Make sure you approve the transaction in your wallet; you will need some Solana tokens in your wallet for any fees.
- After the transaction is confirmed, you should be staked and now earning $NOS on our farm by providing liquidity to the pool!
Please be aware of impermanent loss and what that means.
Pro tip: Read Binance’s explanation of impermanent loss before taking part in the NOS Rewards Pool on Raydium.
That’s it. You should be able to receive $NOS Rewards from Raydium’s Ecosystem Farm if you follow the steps in this article.
Who’s in the pool?
Let us know if you’ve made a splash in the liquidity pool in the comments section below. Join our Telegram or Discord server to stay up-to-date on our latest developments and news updates.